Macocha T-Shirt signed by Adam Ondra
Macocha is a dark abyss inhabited by spiders and bats, whose peaceful existence is every December breached by a couple of climbers who are climbing up the wet rock faces, and some of them are even pretending to be spiders and bats.
You can also check out the T-shirt capturing the crux move of Dawn Wall, Camp 4, Midnight Lightning, a bear and Half Dome or buy my big AO Photo Book combined with the new T-shirt in the perfect Christmas package.
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Regular fit / UNISEX
Sustainability: Organic cotton
Grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs, organic cotton promotes good soil management practices, cultivates biodiversity, and supports communities through investments in sustainable agriculture.
Product care (!)
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Max. ironing temperature (110°C / 230°F) Take care when steam ironing
- Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
- Do not tumble dry
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)