|S||Temporarily out of stock
|M||In stock (> 5 pcs)||72 €|
|L||In stock (> 5 pcs)||72 €|
|XL||In stock (> 5 pcs)||72 €|
|XXL||In stock (< 5 pcs)||72 €|
Silence Sweatshirt Signed by Adam Ondra
AO: "Silence is a very unique route, and in my opinion it deserves this unique sweatshirt. Just like Silence, it might be a little weird, a little crazy, but I mean, we are climbers and we are all a little freaky, right?"
Enjoy the new sweatshirt Silence signed by Adam Ondra and made by Mammut. The perfect laid-back style at home, in the gym or at the crag. Neck sweaters are so popular among climbers that we’ve collaborated with Mammut to create a unique design, an extra special route: the Silence, world’s first 9c route, that Adam has climbed in Flatanger, Norway.
- Signed by Adam Ondra himself
- Pleasant material made from recycled polyester and organically produced cotton
- The soft, knitted French terry material keeps you pleasantly warm and feels very comfortable to wear
- Collar, hem and sleeves with elasticated ribbed cuffs
Sustainability: Organic cotton
Grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides or GMOs, organic cotton promotes good soil management practices, cultivates biodiversity, and supports communities through investments in sustainable agriculture.
Sustainability: Fair Wear
Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
This product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.
Product care (!)
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Max. ironing temperature (110°C / 230°F) Take care when steam ironing
- Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not tumble dry
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30°C / 86°F)